Meet Our Leaders
John & Kris Heine, at Your Service.
A company like ours is only as good as its leaders and the example they set for others.
By that standard, you’re in very good hands with John and Kris Heine at the helm of Heine Plumbing. Here’s some background information on each.
John H. Heine
John launched his plumbing career in 1968 and, seven years later, earned his New Jersey State Master Plumber license (#5668). After moving to Sussex County in 1978, he continued plying his residential plumbing and heating craft. In 1982, John and his wife, Dotty, incorporated their business, further solidifying their Northern New Jersey roots.
During this time John saw the need to foster professionalism in the plumbing industry, so he became active in the NJ State Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractor’s Association. John is certified in numerous applications such as Wirsbo AquaPex, Lancaster Water Softeners, Rheem, Delta Propack, and Wardflex, Viessmann Solar, just to name a few. He’s also a Certified Lead Pipe Technician.
Over the years, John also has shared his experience and knowledge by serving on numerous boards and committees, including the following:
- Past President of the New Jersey State Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractor’s Association (NJPHCC); Currently serving as Vice President.
- Chairman of the NJ State Code Committee for the National Standard Plumbing Code
- Member Legislative Committee NJPHCC
- Member of the Governor’s NJ Plumbing Subcode Advisory Committee
- Member of the National Plumbing Code Committee
- Past Plumbing Apprentice instructor at the Sussex County Vo-Tech School
Kris has worked with his dad, John, since 1995, having accompanied John on service calls starting at the ripe young age of three.
Kris graduated from Rutgers University in 2006 with honors, earning a Bachelor of Science degree. Today, he manages the Water Conditioning Department of Heine Plumbing and is a recognized industry leader.
Kris was one of five plumbers in the nation chosen by Lancaster Water Treatment to be a member of their Contractor Advisory Focus Group during the design process of Lancaster’s revolutionary LX series control valves. His many certifications include the following:
- Licensed Master HVACR
- Certified Aqua Technician I & II
- Certified Marathon Water Heater Installer
- Certified in Wirsbo AquaPex; Rheem, Gastite; Wardflex, Viessmann, plus many additional industry products.