Install New Plumbing | Plumbing Installation
What Can New Plumbing Do for You?
If your parents or grandparents went shopping today for new plumbing, chances are some serious head scratching would take place. As in, what once were familiar choices have pretty much all changed…and, might we add, for the better.
Take new low-flush toilets, for example, now available in single flush and dual flush models. It wasn’t that long ago (the 1980’s, to be exact), when toilets used 3.5 gallons per flush. Today, there is no toilet you can buy that uses more than 1.6 gallons, and there’s still plenty of flushing power. The half flush mode on a dual flush toilet uses even less water.
New water heaters also feature greater energy efficiency plus an expanded range of options. Click here to learn more.
Other than replacing old plumbing that’s seen better days, perhaps you’re thinking about enhancing your family’s indoor comfort and safety with something truly brand new. Here are just a few ideas for your consideration:
- Grab bars and other bathroom safety features
- Walk-in tubs
- Comfort height toilets for seniors or anyone else with mobility issues
- Anti-scald shower valves
- No-touch, motion sensitive faucets
- Water heater re-circulation pump that conserves water by producing hot water from the moment you turn on a faucet or hot-water using appliance
- Water Cop alarm that automatically shuts off your main water valve if a leak is detected anywhere in your house
- Extra kitchen sink built into your island
- Outdoor hot water faucet or shower
Lots of useful and exciting products. Even better, Heine Plumbing installs, maintains, and repairs them all. Contact us today for any new plumbing installation at all, even for plumbing you’ve already purchased.