Tankless Water Heater | Gas Tankless Water Heater
A Message for Anyone Who Hates Running Out of Hot Water.
No doubt you’ve heard of tankless water heaters by now. They’re fast becoming a favorite among our customers and home owners all over America.
Here are several reasons why:
- The right size system can deliver all the hot water you need, even during periods of peak demand.
- We install both whole-house and point-of-use systems. When might you need the latter? Perhaps to ensure plenty of hot water for your washing machine or that new bathroom addition you’re planning.
- Less maintenance with no hot water storage tank to maintain.
- Longer lifespan than a storage tank system.
- No storage tank also means added storage space.
- The wall-mounted heat exchanger can be installed virtually anywhere.
And, because there’s no water to be kept constantly heated, you’ll save money on your energy bills, too.
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
Once you turn on a hot water faucet or appliance, cold water immediately begins to flow into your tankless system’s heat exchanger. There, it’s instantly heated and sent on its way. And since there’s no storage tank capable of running out of hot water, you won’t have to worry about running out. No storage tank also means lower energy costs since your water won’t need to be heated 24/7.
Tankless Water Heater Repair | Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Already have a tankless water heater? Just like a storage tank system, it should be properly maintained at regular intervals. Equally important, failure to have annual maintenance performed by a qualified service provider – like Heine Plumbing – could nullify your new system warranty. Check your owner’s manual for details.
For tankless water heater maintenance, a repair issue, or a new system quote, contact Heine Plumbing today.